Frequently Asked Questions

Where can I find accommodations in Tagana-an?
Katunggan Resto Park and Tagana-an Pension House both located in Brgy. Sampaguita are the only available accommodations in Tagana-an. For more inquiries, you can contact this number, 09093923859 (Tagana-an Pension House) and 09184901276 (Katunggan Resto Park).
Requirements for Business Permit Application.
Requirements in Business Permit Application are listed in the Citizen’s Charter of the Office of the Municipal Treasury.
Requirements for Building Permit Application.
  • 6 sets Blue Prints of Plans and Specification and Bill of Materials of Building or Structure Signed and Sealed by License Civil Engineer
  • 6 copies of filled forms for application of Building, Electrical, Plumbing, Fencing and etc., signed and sealed by License Civil Engineer and License Professional Electrical Engineer in case of Application of Electrical Permits.
  • Tax Declaration or title of Lot and other proof of Ownership of lot.
  • Zoning Certificate from Municipal Planning and Development Coordinator (MPDC).
  • Locational Clearance from Municipal Planning and Development Coordinator (MPDC).
  • Certificate of fully paid of Lot from Municipal Treasurer.
  • And other documents required by Building official.

Found what you’re looking for? If not email us at